Meeting different audience groups and speaking to them have always enthralled me. I believe that is the first step towards creating an interest on any topic. With this inclination, I have grown to be a public speaker in the last 10 years.
I have had the honour of speaking to more than hundreds of audience at more than 80 conferences and events globally that include CSUN conference and TEDx Youth Chennai. My regular speaking engagements include a wide range of topics on online marketing, Search Engine Optimization, social media marketing, digital accessibility that covers web and mobile accessibility. Occasionally, I deliver motivational talks too at various schools, colleges and social groups where I share my perspectives on leading life with visual disability and chronic health conditions.
Here is a list of conferences ad events I have spoken at:
- Presented a talk on the topic “Testing Mobile Content to WCAG 2.0 Guidelines” at CSUN 2016
- Member of the panel discussion at CSUN 2016 on the topic “The Mind’s Eye: Perception through the mind of 5 Visually impaired personas”
- Speaker at Tech share India 2016 and shared views on HTML5 Accessibility
- Spoke at Word Camp Pune 2015 “Raghavendra Peri is blind but he will help you see the merits of accessibility“
Key Speaker at Click Asia Summit (CAS) – Asia’s largest Marketing Event in 2011.
- Key speaker at Bangalore Entrepreneur’s meet.
- Been invited to speak at the prestigious ‘India Search Summit 2010’ where I shared my expertise on content creation and about the importance of product appeal and accessibility.
- Speaker at IndiSEO event where I spoke about the impact of accessibility and usability of Search optimization and Organic search rankings.
- Spoke at Digital marketing summit (Hyderabad) where I shared my knowledge on benefits of web accessibility.
Spoke at SEMPO Hyderabad on “how Accessibility Helps Your SEO Strategy”
Spoke at GAAD 2020 on Testing With Screen Readers
- Speaker at ‘Social Media Campfire’ conducted by Catalyst Labs in 2010
- Spoke at WordCamp 2016 on the topic “Raghavendra will speak on WordPress accessibility features”
Hear what the audience have to say on my speaking engagements:
I experienced the same after I attended @artofvision‘s talk at WordCamp Pune 2015.— Siddharth Ashok (@siddharthashok) December 2, 2017
It helped me understand how a not semantically currect code directly effects the accessibility and also made me realise how as a developer it’s my responsibility to write better code. https://t.co/eUp568J8lT
If you would like me to speak at your events or conferences, please reach me at [email protected]